This crazy thang called life..
So. I posted on facebook I'm no longer reviewing books and if I do I'm posting them on GR. I just don't have it in me to continue. I thought I would and could, but I don't.


I even killed my twitter account. I was totally through with it. My facebook is the only thing going. The Wyld Hollow will remain open just in case should things change.
:)
Anyhow. Life marches on and haven't been reading much as I'd like too... I do but don't have much unction to do so...
I may rant or do a stomp on some kdrama that I've been watching though.. LOL!
It's insane. *grins* So I've discovered that not only can I not read YA but I can't watch the hokey stuff geared to the YA. If you've seen some of my posts on FB you could see whats been said and why. *grins*
So that's a wee little bit of what's going to happen. Or has been happening. Not to mention when I get in a certain mood I go on a book buying binge. Yep. Mostly ebooks and more often not for me either. lol!
On my wishlist on Amo things are often a maybe unless designated as highest priority, and I've got what I really wanted this week after I went nuts on B's wishlist. LOL! I have yet to figure out or trust getting that one from Cobblestone Press. I loves buying books for others.. *grins*
So..dealt with car issues, lp issues, but fortunately I'ma freak with mechanical stuff. The whole bloody thing was frustrating though, not to mention the fight I had with ahma on Sat in public in front of people which was *totally* insane.
But I'm all good now. XD
So TGIF to all who views this post and have had a difficult week. May your weekend be WONDERFUL! *grins*
So..dealt with car issues, lp issues, but fortunately I'ma freak with mechanical stuff. The whole bloody thing was frustrating though, not to mention the fight I had with ahma on Sat in public in front of people which was *totally* insane.
But I'm all good now. XD
So TGIF to all who views this post and have had a difficult week. May your weekend be WONDERFUL! *grins*


Comments
Are we buddies on fb?
@B.... lol. I don't really miss it one bit. Once in a blue moon, I do but it started getting stupid for me. And since when did twitter become such a stress factor? That's what it became for me. *rueful smile*