Continually confounded by..
the things I learn about people that often shocks me, and I think, 'I am really in the wrong place where the efforts of the ancestors is completely lost on people.'
example 1: NAACP with a lawsuit against the Teaparty and there are circulars going around on the statements made by them against the Tea Party. From the Washington Post:
"The statement, which was submitted by the NAACP's Kansas City, Mo., branch, did much to get a hot debate going. It says members of the movement have "displayed signs and posters intended to degrade people of color generally and President Barack Obama specifically" and says "the racist elements" within the tea party are "a threat to progress." http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/12/AR2010071204471.html
I for one consider this very ironic indeed. Not being a member of the Tea Party but have grown up surrounded by african americans, I consider this hypocrisy.
If their ancestors could see what the young african americans are doing to themselves and each other? They made sooooo much effort for their children and grandchildren to be free and be together as a family. To have the right to vote and get an education...african americans should be proud of the efforts and strides their fathers and mothers and great grandfathers and mothers put forth for freedom. Instead of caving into the lies and deceit put forth by propaganda.
If they put more effort in the building up of each other, they would not worry about the foolish words of ignorant people made about their own.
Truth *always* wins out. No matter what religion a person is in, the phrase what goes around comes around sticks. Some call it karma, vibes, or what have you. What you put forth will always come back.
So if they are worried about comments and statements the TeaParty make about Barack Obama? Reminder: People said shit about both Bush presidents, and Bill Clinton. All white men, very popular in the vote that made them president and during their presidency got all kinds of flack. Question now is: should Barack Obama be exempt from criticism in any form because he's african american?
Would that in turn be racist to say that he should be exempt because he's black in a reverse kind of manner?
Personally, I think Obama has the grace, confidence and intelligence to walk away and not acknowledge such statements. A person confident in themselves will & have walked in grace and dignity. Many of the wisest people I met have, and also in history...
So am I confounded? Yes...do I understand it? Hardly...
*grins* Do I support the Tea Party? Hell no.. Palin is a popular with them. Do I like her? Hell no. I don't know why all of a sudden shes so damn popular. She endorses mass brutal killing of wolves and wildlife in Alaska. Do I support the NAACP? I did in the past but of the current times, things have been questionable with them.
There's one thing that *REALLY* bugs me about the republicans & this tea party thang. If they are sooooooo freakin worried about PRO LIFE and other people marrying. WHY THE BLOODY HELL DO THEY NOT CARE ABOUT WILDLIFE AND THE ENVIORNMENT?
It is stated in the Word to be good stewards. Has mankind been a good steward of the world he has been entrusted with? *heavy sigh & stomps away*
This is why I do kickboxing and boxing. The complexities never ceases to frustrate me.
One day there will be an accounting.
MAHALA by =Rickbw1 on deviantART
example 1: NAACP with a lawsuit against the Teaparty and there are circulars going around on the statements made by them against the Tea Party. From the Washington Post:
"The statement, which was submitted by the NAACP's Kansas City, Mo., branch, did much to get a hot debate going. It says members of the movement have "displayed signs and posters intended to degrade people of color generally and President Barack Obama specifically" and says "the racist elements" within the tea party are "a threat to progress." http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/07/12/AR2010071204471.html
I for one consider this very ironic indeed. Not being a member of the Tea Party but have grown up surrounded by african americans, I consider this hypocrisy.
If their ancestors could see what the young african americans are doing to themselves and each other? They made sooooo much effort for their children and grandchildren to be free and be together as a family. To have the right to vote and get an education...african americans should be proud of the efforts and strides their fathers and mothers and great grandfathers and mothers put forth for freedom. Instead of caving into the lies and deceit put forth by propaganda.
If they put more effort in the building up of each other, they would not worry about the foolish words of ignorant people made about their own.
Truth *always* wins out. No matter what religion a person is in, the phrase what goes around comes around sticks. Some call it karma, vibes, or what have you. What you put forth will always come back.
So if they are worried about comments and statements the TeaParty make about Barack Obama? Reminder: People said shit about both Bush presidents, and Bill Clinton. All white men, very popular in the vote that made them president and during their presidency got all kinds of flack. Question now is: should Barack Obama be exempt from criticism in any form because he's african american?
Would that in turn be racist to say that he should be exempt because he's black in a reverse kind of manner?
Personally, I think Obama has the grace, confidence and intelligence to walk away and not acknowledge such statements. A person confident in themselves will & have walked in grace and dignity. Many of the wisest people I met have, and also in history...
So am I confounded? Yes...do I understand it? Hardly...
*grins* Do I support the Tea Party? Hell no.. Palin is a popular with them. Do I like her? Hell no. I don't know why all of a sudden shes so damn popular. She endorses mass brutal killing of wolves and wildlife in Alaska. Do I support the NAACP? I did in the past but of the current times, things have been questionable with them.
There's one thing that *REALLY* bugs me about the republicans & this tea party thang. If they are sooooooo freakin worried about PRO LIFE and other people marrying. WHY THE BLOODY HELL DO THEY NOT CARE ABOUT WILDLIFE AND THE ENVIORNMENT?
It is stated in the Word to be good stewards. Has mankind been a good steward of the world he has been entrusted with? *heavy sigh & stomps away*
This is why I do kickboxing and boxing. The complexities never ceases to frustrate me.
One day there will be an accounting.
MAHALA by =Rickbw1 on deviantART