Current addictions...
Online dramas.. *chuckles*
I don't even turn on the television anymore.
So what am I watching??

TV Drama: Fly Again / Take Care of Us, Captain (literal title)
Revised romanization: Butaghaeyo Kaebtin
Hangul: 부탁해요 캡틴
Director: Joo Dong-Min
Writer: Jung Na-Myung
Network: SBS
Episodes: 20
Release Date: January 4, 2012 - March, 2012.
Runtime: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea
******

TV Show: Wild Romance (International English title) / Aggressive Romance (literal title)
Revised romanization: Nanpoghan Lomaenseu
Hangul: 난폭한 로맨스
Director: Bae Kyung-Soo
Writer: Park Yeon-Sun
Network: KBS2
Episodes: 16
Release Date: January 4, 2012 --
Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea
*****

TV Show: Fermentation Family (literal title)
Revised romanization: Balhyogajog
Hangul: 발효가족
Director: Park Chan-Hong
Writer: Kim Ji-Woo
Network: jTBC
Episodes: 24
Release Date: December 7, 2011 --
Runtime: Wednesday & Thursday 21:00
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea
~~~~~~~
Now, Take Care of Us Captain has me hooked and eagerly waiting for the next eppy. Wild Romance is somewhat predictable and insane. Fermentation Family...*sighs longingly* makes me wish I was there... Need I say more?
I don't even turn on the television anymore.
So what am I watching??

TV Drama: Fly Again / Take Care of Us, Captain (literal title)
Revised romanization: Butaghaeyo Kaebtin
Hangul: 부탁해요 캡틴
Director: Joo Dong-Min
Writer: Jung Na-Myung
Network: SBS
Episodes: 20
Release Date: January 4, 2012 - March, 2012.
Runtime: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea
******

TV Show: Wild Romance (International English title) / Aggressive Romance (literal title)
Revised romanization: Nanpoghan Lomaenseu
Hangul: 난폭한 로맨스
Director: Bae Kyung-Soo
Writer: Park Yeon-Sun
Network: KBS2
Episodes: 16
Release Date: January 4, 2012 --
Runtime: Wed. & Thu. 21:55
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea
*****

TV Show: Fermentation Family (literal title)
Revised romanization: Balhyogajog
Hangul: 발효가족
Director: Park Chan-Hong
Writer: Kim Ji-Woo
Network: jTBC
Episodes: 24
Release Date: December 7, 2011 --
Runtime: Wednesday & Thursday 21:00
Language: Korean
Country: South Korea
~~~~~~~
Now, Take Care of Us Captain has me hooked and eagerly waiting for the next eppy. Wild Romance is somewhat predictable and insane. Fermentation Family...*sighs longingly* makes me wish I was there... Need I say more?

Comments