The things I get myself into..

It's been AGES since I last left a posting or blogged, and I'm am seriously debating as to whether I want to blog on books read again.

I'm not reading the same books as I used to...I guess certain genres of books can literally burn a person out.  Not to mention at the same time B had Kaden, my wee furbaby was born months after Kaden.

In a funny way Kaden is older yet JunSu has a doggy year advantage.  =)

Personally I think J would like Kaden and luv to play with him.  JunSu is now at a stage where he doesn't have to be uber supervised and has gain greater understanding.  It helps that he has a Noona.  Cric is a protective older sister and has been a good influence even though he does get on her everlasting nerves.  LOL!

I challenged B to read 200 books this year and now when I think about the challenge I can't help but go

image why did I say this or bring on the challenge??

I sounded so good in the beginning and had ideas of all I wanted to read. But 





















wolf-15 photo wolf-15-1_zps9e1ed1d0.jpg

Comments

Popular Posts