MUSICAL INTERLUDE SERIES: DARK DUET - BLITZ
Hey Everyone!
Guess what?

I’m doing something I haven’t done in a VERY long time. I’m participating in a media blitz of the soon to be released, Dark Duet, by KaSonndra Leigh, book 3 in her Musical Interlude series.

I know this not the norm, but what fabulous way to introduce you guys to a great series, and a fabulous author who combines the two in the series. She mah personal favorite author and her books are fabulous reads. XDYa’ll stay alert for a giveaway in the second part of this media blitz tomorrow!!
Now for the book..

The Dark Duet (A Musical Interlude, #3)
Contemporary Romantic Suspense
****
Release Date: September 9th, 2014
Family.
What does that word mean?Kindness. Generosity… Love?
None of that applies to mine.
I think we should try vicious, corrupt…Deadly.
I am not an innocent.I do not believe in fate.
Revenge should have its moment to shine.
I’ve been a slave to circumstance…A child of the shadows.
Now, I embrace the gloom and thrive inside it.
Revenge. Love.Vengeance. Salvation.T
he battle inside me rages on.
At least it does until one day when… I find her.
I do not understand.
I cannot allow myself to believe that…
~Nikolai Belikov
** This novel contains mature content. It is intended for an audience at 18+ years of age.The Dark Duet can be read as a standalone novel.**
Add the Dark Duet to your to-read list on goodreads!
Amazon Purchase Link: http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Duet-Musical-Interlude-Book-ebook/dp/B00MQHVIL0
The Dark Duet Goodreads Page:https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21839779
KaSonndra Leigh’s webpage: http://www.kasonndraleigh.com
Guess what?

I’m doing something I haven’t done in a VERY long time. I’m participating in a media blitz of the soon to be released, Dark Duet, by KaSonndra Leigh, book 3 in her Musical Interlude series.

I know this not the norm, but what fabulous way to introduce you guys to a great series, and a fabulous author who combines the two in the series. She mah personal favorite author and her books are fabulous reads. XDYa’ll stay alert for a giveaway in the second part of this media blitz tomorrow!!
Now for the book..

The Dark Duet (A Musical Interlude, #3)
Contemporary Romantic Suspense
****
Release Date: September 9th, 2014
Family.
What does that word mean?Kindness. Generosity… Love?
None of that applies to mine.
I think we should try vicious, corrupt…Deadly.
I am not an innocent.I do not believe in fate.
Revenge should have its moment to shine.
I’ve been a slave to circumstance…A child of the shadows.
Now, I embrace the gloom and thrive inside it.
Revenge. Love.Vengeance. Salvation.T
he battle inside me rages on.
At least it does until one day when… I find her.
I do not understand.
I cannot allow myself to believe that…
~Nikolai Belikov
** This novel contains mature content. It is intended for an audience at 18+ years of age.The Dark Duet can be read as a standalone novel.**
Add the Dark Duet to your to-read list on goodreads!
Amazon Purchase Link: http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Duet-Musical-Interlude-Book-ebook/dp/B00MQHVIL0
The Dark Duet Goodreads Page:https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21839779
KaSonndra Leigh’s webpage: http://www.kasonndraleigh.com
Comments