the eh..
which is how i feel about life right now...
B has this habit of replying 'meh'.. tickles me..
Anyway, because life is like eh to me I decided on working on my hair again... no I'm camera phobic I am not taking pics on the progress. It's going to be sorta mohawk like with dreads.
Yes, I missed my dreads so freakin bad, and from the trial and error of my first set of dreads, I know how to go about creating and taking care of them better..
Locs are mah fave hairstyle along with the mohawk so I've been kinda debating how to wear a mohawk without people thinking that my hair is butch or that I'm a lesbian (not that I dislike lesbians).. but I'm just not one.
I unfortunately like guys a lil too much that it gets me into trouble at times. But that's a whole nuther story..
But my hair is not that obedient even in dreads. So I have a bit of it shaved like this..

But not totally...the length on the sides will be dreaded and look a tad like this minus the rows or sorta in rows.. the dreads will be in rows with the top as curly as it is will be like the below...

More later...
B has this habit of replying 'meh'.. tickles me..
Anyway, because life is like eh to me I decided on working on my hair again... no I'm camera phobic I am not taking pics on the progress. It's going to be sorta mohawk like with dreads.
Yes, I missed my dreads so freakin bad, and from the trial and error of my first set of dreads, I know how to go about creating and taking care of them better..
Locs are mah fave hairstyle along with the mohawk so I've been kinda debating how to wear a mohawk without people thinking that my hair is butch or that I'm a lesbian (not that I dislike lesbians).. but I'm just not one.
I unfortunately like guys a lil too much that it gets me into trouble at times. But that's a whole nuther story..
But my hair is not that obedient even in dreads. So I have a bit of it shaved like this..

But not totally...the length on the sides will be dreaded and look a tad like this minus the rows or sorta in rows.. the dreads will be in rows with the top as curly as it is will be like the below...

More later...

Comments