Art snacks April 2016 (What's in my box)

My kinda odd tree.  I dunno where I was going with that but then I have seen weirder trees.  Fortunately. 

The stuff is from Art Snacks, a subscription box for art supplies which is one of several that I have found online along with countless of other subscription boxes for all manner of things.  You name it.  They have it.
But I'm loving everything I've gotten from Art Snacks which is all kinda fun for me.

Ya know there's even a subscription box I think B's hubby would luv called a Battlbox.  Here's the link, in case B's peeking or something... 

Anyway.  Here's the pic of the tree with the items from the box.  
 w

The lovely items that were in my box:

Ironlak Strikers Twin Marker - 3.99 retail (i got R802 - lavender)

Kuretake Metallic Brush Pen - 7.92 retail (i got a lovely violet purple)

Faber-Castell 9000 Jumbo Pencil - 3.20 retail (6B LOVE IT)

Le Plume Permanent Fine Brush Pen - 2.60 retail (E859 which is Chocolate)

Koi Coloring Brush Pen by Sakura - 2.50 retail (lilac)

***************
With everything I've gotten so far from Art Snacks, I think everything will be perfect for the trees, and flowers I've been drawing lately.  

The La Plume is perfect for all the trees I've been fascinated with... and thanks to Mom's collection of odd flowers from all over the place, I can use the varied pens for the alien flowers that we have.  LOL.  And I've seen new species of Tulips (personal fave)  so it'll be fun!! 

Nae, I'll post them.  No worries.  ;)  Look for it to come. 


Popular Posts