The King Loves 왕은 사랑한다 || Eun San ♥ Wang Rin (Breathing Your Love)
I have so got the second lead syndrome with this drama. Yoona's character has soooooo much more chemistry with the second male lead than the first.
-sighs- I seriously wished she'd get with the second lead because the male lead looks toooo much like his snake of an older brother.. blech..
The King loves is actually a relief after the horrid ending Princess Agents was. I learned that it was the usual MO of Hunan tv to butcher things like they did even though the ratings were through the roof because of how different the show was in comparison to all the usual stuff.
BUT STILL!! -huffs- How can you end a drama with that much action and plot twists and leave EVERYONE HANGING LIKE THAT?!!!
They say there's a season 2 but I'd rather be locked in a room full of kindergardeners than go through that torture again. shoot. Being locked in a roomfull of kids would probably better.... *grumbles*
Well, The King Loves has been more of a relief. I like Yoona and I like whatshisname in this drama than the wicked king he was in Moon Lovers. He actually looks younger too! ;)
The King loves is actually a relief after the horrid ending Princess Agents was. I learned that it was the usual MO of Hunan tv to butcher things like they did even though the ratings were through the roof because of how different the show was in comparison to all the usual stuff.
BUT STILL!! -huffs- How can you end a drama with that much action and plot twists and leave EVERYONE HANGING LIKE THAT?!!!
They say there's a season 2 but I'd rather be locked in a room full of kindergardeners than go through that torture again. shoot. Being locked in a roomfull of kids would probably better.... *grumbles*
Well, The King Loves has been more of a relief. I like Yoona and I like whatshisname in this drama than the wicked king he was in Moon Lovers. He actually looks younger too! ;)

Comments