02.09.19 - it's a new dawn...it's a new day..
And I'm feelin'....good.... *cue music*
Yeah, I'm so old school and I'm quite sure that everyone disappeared considering that I am not reading as much anymore. Bizarre how the older you get the less time you have to read.
1307: I just saw the cutest thing. A mother-daughter pair run out the front lobby doors real quickly after being hit by an arctic blast of air that one normally is greeted with when exiting the lobby of this building.
To hear them both squeal and run down the front steps was actually one of the loveliest things I have ever seen all week. Charming and quaint. It's a beautiful thing to see a mother and daughter get along and have fun together randomly on a dark and cloudy day as today in downtown Tulsa.
I'm actually supposed to be working on my DAR which I haven't fully completed so far.
Sighs. And I've got so much to sort out personally it makes me wince at the thought. After the Gregorian New Year my email got hit with a tsunami of emails thats taking FOREVER to clear. And I feel overwhelmed by everything that needs to be done that haven't been done.
What am I to do?


Yeah, I'm so old school and I'm quite sure that everyone disappeared considering that I am not reading as much anymore. Bizarre how the older you get the less time you have to read.
1307: I just saw the cutest thing. A mother-daughter pair run out the front lobby doors real quickly after being hit by an arctic blast of air that one normally is greeted with when exiting the lobby of this building.
To hear them both squeal and run down the front steps was actually one of the loveliest things I have ever seen all week. Charming and quaint. It's a beautiful thing to see a mother and daughter get along and have fun together randomly on a dark and cloudy day as today in downtown Tulsa.
I'm actually supposed to be working on my DAR which I haven't fully completed so far.
Sighs. And I've got so much to sort out personally it makes me wince at the thought. After the Gregorian New Year my email got hit with a tsunami of emails thats taking FOREVER to clear. And I feel overwhelmed by everything that needs to be done that haven't been done.
What am I to do?



Comments