the wandering mind

Mood: still sleepy
Watching: NCIS marathon
Drinking: something I shouldn't
Reading: Cast in Courtlight
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scribblenation. That's proly gonna be the name of the button I'm making for here. Iono why, I just kinda have a lack of drive of doing reviews on all the books. And with the volume of books I've been reading how can I keep up? It's also in a wee way been sucking the fun of stuff.

*thought* How can substitute blogging as scribbling? I do mass scribbling all the time, in all manner of all things. And sure they can make some crazy psychoanalysis of it...*chuckles*

Amy Tan once said that she became a writer because writing was easier than paying for a shrink. Or something like that. *grins* My creative writing text called Writing Down the Bones by Natalie Goldberg spoke of continually keeping the hand going in the writing processes to eliminate and work past the internal edition that sometimes inhibits the writer in the creative process.

It is then later that you work through the editation. My word. Editation. XD

I miss blogging for the shere hell of typing like mad on the keyboard as a sense of therapy. Fanfiction is easier to write because the characters are already made. It's just the storyline that needs to be created. Which I discovered the hard way, I was better at writing than popping out a story of my own. Well poetry, 'cept haikus. Those drove me *insane*!

*sighs&yawns*

Popular Posts