goofy in da head...
I'm soooo goofy...today I've been thinking of deleting the forgotten hollow and just sticking with this blog. My scribble blog...the hollow has increased my hollowness so I took refuge in Deviant art. I found a photographer in the mother country, and sallylove has several new shots. YAYS!
I went goofy. I'm always happy to get replies from her on her shots and other stuff. I bet her daughter has a fabulous eye for photography too. *smiles*
In the arena of books and reading, things have gotten bizarre for me...*sighs* maybe I just need a nap.
*waves* ahneyonee!!!
I went goofy. I'm always happy to get replies from her on her shots and other stuff. I bet her daughter has a fabulous eye for photography too. *smiles*
In the arena of books and reading, things have gotten bizarre for me...*sighs* maybe I just need a nap.
*waves* ahneyonee!!!