Hiding & changes...

It's almost that time again...Photobucket

Aren't they cute?  Wee bunnies...*clears throat*  I digress.. acceeemmm..

I think seeing that movie preview for Hop has put bunnies on mah brain.

*handcoverseyes*  Heaven help me.

And lately I've been shortcircuited, as a result I've been hiding at certain blogs and reading instead of reviewing.  The oddest part is all of a sudden I've been hooked on a couple of Taylor Swift's songs.  Believe me, I've *never* been into her music before.  Now I'm listening to this one...




and this..

No. It's not a bf thing, it's just the melody and mood of  both songs.

I think all of the emotional upheaval, and other stuff goings on, have me reverting to my long ago literary classic stage.  LOL.  *Do not ask.*  =)

And I've been considering working on some of the flash fiction like that Blodeuedd does.  Although, my writing is *seriously* rusty, imagination's defunct, and I in no way can *compare* to Blodeuedd's writing.   I just know when she's a published author, I am nabbing a book.  XD

*lays head on desk*  Should I do my Jane in June here?  Or in the Wyld Hollow? *blinks* Hmmm..

I feel as if I'm turning into an emo person..am? *wideeyed*

Comments

Popular Posts