the oddest thing i've been doing..

While I'm on my lil trip.  On books that is... lol.

I collected books 3-6 of J.R Wards BDB series and yet, part of me does not want to read them.

*sighs*  My crazed book collecting strikes again.  XD  I enjoy books for what they are.  Probably because the history of the printed page often haunts me.  People dying, books burning for the sake of learning and wanting to know more.  Just to get the printed word out.

Now Borders all over the country are being shut down and people have to smuggle Bibles through cracks in walls in China.  How messed up is this?

One of the kewlest things I've always enjoyed was the manga and anime Read or Die.  Where the libraries had rule and certain people called paper masters could manipulate paper.  You *really* have to love imaginations like that.   And I like my books looking used, enjoyed, lived in...sorta.  Books, papers, journals...what part of books is there not to love?  *grins*

And I sooooo love to swap books with other fellow bibliophiles... oh the joy.  lol!

Comments

Popular Posts