Life, music & the wacky..
I soooooooooo had planned on catching up on things in the Wyld Hollow, but I've been getting so distracted lately. Shift wackiness, insomnia, bodyclock's all messed up... *sighs* along with everything else.
Now, I've got to get a handle on how to do this giveaway for St. Patrick's.... I love St Patricks day!!
Gloriana's been running through mah head and I've definitely has to run away from Taylor but what strikes my fancy? This... *sighs*
Gloriana's stuck in my head. Got distracted with twitter.... *palmsmackforehead* At least I started my training to get back into kickboxing. LOL. Discipline had hit the door a while back. I've been wondering if life was trying to turn me into an ADHD person, but fortunately making myself to sit down and finish these books for the challenges are bringing some semblence of lengthy patience again. *halfsmile*
Now, I just need to figure out a header and button for this blog. Hmmm.....
The perfect song to end with...
Now, I've got to get a handle on how to do this giveaway for St. Patrick's.... I love St Patricks day!!
Gloriana's been running through mah head and I've definitely has to run away from Taylor but what strikes my fancy? This... *sighs*
Gloriana's stuck in my head. Got distracted with twitter.... *palmsmackforehead* At least I started my training to get back into kickboxing. LOL. Discipline had hit the door a while back. I've been wondering if life was trying to turn me into an ADHD person, but fortunately making myself to sit down and finish these books for the challenges are bringing some semblence of lengthy patience again. *halfsmile*
Now, I just need to figure out a header and button for this blog. Hmmm.....
The perfect song to end with...

Comments
I hadn't heard of this band before!