Cheesin' for the camera
You know I dropped back into my wolfish persona in 2nd Life and the minute I did, someone threw a snowball at me?! In the middle of a desertlike area, in Grendel's. I couldn't believe it. *chuckles*
Here's a recent picture of me cheesin' to the camera.

And another of me just enjoying the view until something odd was flying in the distance. I still don't know what that was. I kinda thought it was an balloon or something. *grins*

Here's one B did for me a good while back. I'm glad to know I still have it. XD


This one's a fave. XD
Moi at I forgot that fairy isle area where I enjoyed roaming as a mer as well. lol.

Here's a recent picture of me cheesin' to the camera.

And another of me just enjoying the view until something odd was flying in the distance. I still don't know what that was. I kinda thought it was an balloon or something. *grins*

Here's one B did for me a good while back. I'm glad to know I still have it. XD


This one's a fave. XD
Moi at I forgot that fairy isle area where I enjoyed roaming as a mer as well. lol.


Comments
I am on 2nd life too, have to for this class where we are looking at social media
@B.. XD