Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
The Wyld Athenaeum
Pages
Home
Books read - 2017
Books read 2015
Fanfiction
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
April 26, 2011
A funny that i don't normally do..
I have *never* read a Harry Potter, nor really want to, but I saw this quiz about being sorted to a house.. *shrugs*
Anyway. This was my result. *smiles* Dunno if it's good or bad. lol
Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?
Comments
Carrie at In the Hammock Blog
said…
awww!! hufflepuff!
Ragan
said…
It's not a bad thing. But honestly, no one wants Hufflepuff.
I got Gryffindor. Brave, Chivalrous, Courageous. Although I think I was borderlining Slytherin with some of my answers. Apparently I'm rather mean to children.
Popular Posts
July 15, 2010
Continually confounded by..
October 28, 2010
i almost forgot...what I got in my box yesterday!
Comments
I got Gryffindor. Brave, Chivalrous, Courageous. Although I think I was borderlining Slytherin with some of my answers. Apparently I'm rather mean to children.