Hiding out, maybe?

Me thinks, I'm going to be hiding out here in the Wyld.  The bookblog is Wyld Hollow but think of it as the Hollow. :)

I think my luv for things european is kicking and have been having this song on continual play today.  Not to mention missing my bro...kinda all cumulates together.




I've been avoiding the fellas.  If one only knew what the other was plotting.  *sighs*  How do I get myself into these predicaments?  *pulls hoodie over head*  Yeah, it's been kinda putting a damper on things.  I've kinda had a block on book reviewing.  Not to mention an irk on the reading despite the fact the pile gets higher and higher.

Have I ever mentioned that guys do drama just as much as girls?  Just in a weirder way.  *sighs*  I think I mentioned somewheres that the bf was not alpha enough.... mayhaps it was on twitter.  Then B said something about why I wasn't into bdsm if that was the case.  Is she kidding me?

Personally, I think that it's more of a personality issue.  He is *way* more phlegmatic than I.  And then he does this thing about hugging on other girls.  Makes me *very* growly.  Even though it's just friendly.  My inner wolf says yeah right.  I have male friends and one is definitely proving to me that friendships w/ males can be a difficult balance.  *sighs*  Pardon me whilst I go hide under a pile of books.

Popular Posts