An UMMM...

Trying to blog via Xavier is a learning experience. *grins* Who is Xavier?

May new kindle fire...*goofy grin* Deciding on Xavier wasn't easy. I considered going with Vishous and I'm still sortable considering it. But it is definitely better than Butch. Somehow that just didn't sit right. LOL.

What about pic you ask? Every pic that I took didn't look right. So when I get a good one it'll be posted. At the same time I'm glad my cell is a Blackberry. This touchscreen brings out a somethin in mah brain that gives me the twitchies.

Not to mention the autocorrect brings out my aggression levels. :)

Okies. Need a break from this. Will post more and deets on the differences between the two kindles later.







Photobucket

Comments

Ragan said…
No like "Xavier". Had an ex with that name and he was a selfish prick. My vote is still for Vishous.
Neena said…
I was torn.. I just like Xavier for the sound of the name.. I don't have the name association to anyone. I'm still actually debating on it. lol.

Popular Posts