Am I the *only* one
Okay. I could be the only one, but I felt a tad strange about someone just leaving their wee baby next to a large dog the way they did.
Watch the video and tell me whether or not I'm just overly concerned..
See I know that dogs can be a tad unpredictable and predictable all the same. Cric-kee rolls onto her back the same way the husky did..but she flops onto the other side too.
To say that the dog would know not to roll on to the baby or harm it is to me a tad naive and foolish. A baby as young as that?
Am I just paranoid? Or something? Tell me.. I would really like to know the justification of leaving your newborn on the floor like that crying.
Watch the video and tell me whether or not I'm just overly concerned..
See I know that dogs can be a tad unpredictable and predictable all the same. Cric-kee rolls onto her back the same way the husky did..but she flops onto the other side too.
To say that the dog would know not to roll on to the baby or harm it is to me a tad naive and foolish. A baby as young as that?
Am I just paranoid? Or something? Tell me.. I would really like to know the justification of leaving your newborn on the floor like that crying.
Comments
Oh no. Not me.