The Introduction & the differences between the Kindle Fire & whichever generation..blah..
I know I said I was going to go back and add more to the previous entry. I got caught up with things and got busy.. *shrugs* But that's life.
Okey doke. Remember how I was iffy on the name Xavier? I got the perfect one today. And I'm adding piccies. Granted a couple of pics aren't all that hot but hell.. lol.
Meet Raizer..
My apologies if you can't see the contrast of Raizer against the background. I wanted to show the comparison between Berrr and Raizer.

The differences?
Berrr is lighter than Raizer. Raizer is definitely all the cool they mentioned but there are a few little things they can improve on..
Berrr can go 3G & WiFi. Raizer is strictly Wifi. But I found once you get started with the Kindle Fire the other sorta pales in comparison. The KF has a few quirks to it in the book parts of it that had me sticking with Berrr for most part. And I'm not quite sure if it's me and how I did the settings or the fact that with Berrr things are easier to read. *twist of the lips* Could be me and the backlight thang. lol.
I am not the high queen of the techno savvy world to where I can translate all of the delightful goodness of the KF. But I'm getting there. lol. I just got it on the 17th.
Okay. One last pic. Forgive the glare of Raizer's screen. That's another thing that it made it difficult in photographing..wait til I get the skins though..
He won't be soo nakey. *grins*

The one thing that I do love is that all the goodies and funstuff you can do with an android you can sorta do with the KF. In fact a lot of the apps for the android can be used on the KF.
That's it for now. It's been a hellalong day today. *halfsmile*
Later gators!
Okey doke. Remember how I was iffy on the name Xavier? I got the perfect one today. And I'm adding piccies. Granted a couple of pics aren't all that hot but hell.. lol.
Meet Raizer..
My apologies if you can't see the contrast of Raizer against the background. I wanted to show the comparison between Berrr and Raizer.

The differences?
Berrr is lighter than Raizer. Raizer is definitely all the cool they mentioned but there are a few little things they can improve on..
Berrr can go 3G & WiFi. Raizer is strictly Wifi. But I found once you get started with the Kindle Fire the other sorta pales in comparison. The KF has a few quirks to it in the book parts of it that had me sticking with Berrr for most part. And I'm not quite sure if it's me and how I did the settings or the fact that with Berrr things are easier to read. *twist of the lips* Could be me and the backlight thang. lol.
I am not the high queen of the techno savvy world to where I can translate all of the delightful goodness of the KF. But I'm getting there. lol. I just got it on the 17th.
Okay. One last pic. Forgive the glare of Raizer's screen. That's another thing that it made it difficult in photographing..wait til I get the skins though..
He won't be soo nakey. *grins*

The one thing that I do love is that all the goodies and funstuff you can do with an android you can sorta do with the KF. In fact a lot of the apps for the android can be used on the KF.
That's it for now. It's been a hellalong day today. *halfsmile*
Later gators!
Comments
Kewlness... and congratulations!!