Irony of life & FMA
I consider things to be very ironic in how things are going in life considering that Kaden's a nephew on my fb pg and some other things.
Never thought I'd be looking at baby things and getting baby items. Seeing ultrasound pics...
Yeah, April and May has been very bittersweet and dark months for me.
Robert passed a month after his birthday and just into my birth month. So yeah, June is no longer happy time for me.
How weird is it to go home at midnight from the hospital where you struggle watching your brother on life support and breathing apparatus only to arrive home and oddly discover the next day that it was June 1st??
*groans* Maybe it's safer that Kaden's not a nephew and that he doesn't have such a messed up, dark aunty.
*shakes head* Anyway on a sorta lighter note...
The brothers closest to mah heart.. the Elrics, I discovered the FullMetal Alchemist series has a new movie and just released on video....???
Never thought I'd be looking at baby things and getting baby items. Seeing ultrasound pics...
Yeah, April and May has been very bittersweet and dark months for me.
Robert passed a month after his birthday and just into my birth month. So yeah, June is no longer happy time for me.
How weird is it to go home at midnight from the hospital where you struggle watching your brother on life support and breathing apparatus only to arrive home and oddly discover the next day that it was June 1st??
*groans* Maybe it's safer that Kaden's not a nephew and that he doesn't have such a messed up, dark aunty.
*shakes head* Anyway on a sorta lighter note...
The brothers closest to mah heart.. the Elrics, I discovered the FullMetal Alchemist series has a new movie and just released on video....???
Comments