Wolves and other madness..
Every time I have health issues I want to go drive myself off a cliff..
Can you imagine me as a nurse?? Can you imagine being my patient?? *rueful chuckle*
Granted I may feel like shit but that always take a backseat to taking care of the residents. Why should they suffer for my pains??
And 9 times outta 10 they didn't ask to be in a nursing facility. Lord knows I hate being a patient myself in a health clinic with other sick people.
Top it off I'm now certified to go into disaster areas to help. It kinda makes me chuckle when I think about it.. why? Because I think I'm an odd duck. *shrugs*
Whatever. Anyhow.
Funny how with all the oddities going on in life I've been collecting more white wolf photos and white tiger photos as well.
Finding red wolves is a tad difficult but I've just been finding more tigers lately. heh..
My current state of feeling with the continued migranes??
Personally, I think this new format of blogger is going to keep me in this continued growly state.
Then there's this one I enjoy..

What I feel like doing most times to people who annoy me or take me there..
And the other state I turn into with the migranes...
So yeah...not a most fun or pleasant posting.
Sorry.
Can you imagine me as a nurse?? Can you imagine being my patient?? *rueful chuckle*
Granted I may feel like shit but that always take a backseat to taking care of the residents. Why should they suffer for my pains??
And 9 times outta 10 they didn't ask to be in a nursing facility. Lord knows I hate being a patient myself in a health clinic with other sick people.
Top it off I'm now certified to go into disaster areas to help. It kinda makes me chuckle when I think about it.. why? Because I think I'm an odd duck. *shrugs*
Whatever. Anyhow.
Funny how with all the oddities going on in life I've been collecting more white wolf photos and white tiger photos as well.
Finding red wolves is a tad difficult but I've just been finding more tigers lately. heh..
My current state of feeling with the continued migranes??

Personally, I think this new format of blogger is going to keep me in this continued growly state.
Then there's this one I enjoy..

What I feel like doing most times to people who annoy me or take me there..

And the other state I turn into with the migranes...

So yeah...not a most fun or pleasant posting.
Sorry.
Comments