The term 'oppa' & it's now irritability ranking..
All over the internet, and in Kdramas, I'm seeing where fangirls and women are calling the kpop singers and actors, 'oppa'.
It's insane.
But then I grew up surrounded by elders. So propriety I know... Emily Post I know as well.
So I'm wondering what happened to all these young girls in Korea or even other places calling these guys who don't know them from Eve to call them 'Oppa'.
It's soooo freakin' weird it's making me growly at times.
Often I wonder if the younger generation of girls are just setting themselves up for attack at times.
But I'm *very* thankful that not all of them are like that.
The other day I pondered at the thought, if some strange lil girl called my brother oppa. The idea was not pleasant. I would have to straighten the little girl out. It would not be pretty.
I'm so through hearing the word 'oppa' everywhere from all these chicas, to the point I would say 'hyung.' I don't know them personally and they don't know me. So it's 'adjussi' for now...
Even as a fan, 'adjussi'.
It's sooo *WEIRD* and strange to hear 'OPPA' all the time I want to scream..
Go ahead call the psych ward. I'm ready to go...

Comments