#artistsforlove
From Flora Bowley's blog...
“This is precisely the time when artists go to work. There is no place for despair, no time for self-pity, no need for silence, no room for fear. We speak, we write, we do language. This is how civilizations heal.” – Toni Morrison
I have been nail biting, and prayerful since the election and I am really really nervous about 2017.
I am literally at a loss lately and all I can do is pray, paint, sketch, and scribble.
When will people ever think to be decent to one another again? It's a weird world we live in, and I pray for Christ's return more and more each day.
Because when it's all said and done, Christ came to seek and to save those who are lost and more often than not lately it seems that often it is the Christians who seem that are more lost than those who are considered lost.
Love means unselfishness and lately all people think about are themselves.
So may God have mercy on all our souls.