Life and art..11.25.16







The tangle above I am absolutely fascinated with and have found that I have made the similar things without knowing that they were tangles which are apropos because life often feels like one huge tangle.

These things often unravel the brain once the process starts.  Tangles are often found in Adult Coloring books but I don't go nabbing the coloring books but end up making these things instead.

Lately mah pup has taken to interrupting me when I sit down to write, or basically anything for myself.  Such a demanding furball. kkkkk...

Everyone's probably out making a mess of things out there.  I prefer to stay here and get things done.  If I can.  Junior's turned into such a spoilt pup. lol.

I'm going to sort out this blog and quit changing things every time I turn around. Every thing else in life seems to be in so much transition I need some things to stabilize.  So I'm going to stabilize the home base and prepare for the job transitions, and prepare for the crazy that is to come in 2017.

Popular Posts