4.19.17 - the funny of life..
As I captioned on one of my posts to instagram, it's interesting how friends can inspire you in ways you didn't ever think to try until you do...
Such as the reason for my lil cardinal that I drew as part of the #artsnackschallenge...
Yeah that's my instagram account. ReyaWyldstone.. ;)
Well, I happened to be emailing B, earlier which lead to me thinking about all the lil birdies I've been sketching and discovering my infinity for drawing lil chubby birds and cardinals. Yes, do excuse the run-on sentence. ;)
And there are these that I sketched in March 2017 that I just posted today...
Hopefully they don't show up blown up on the blog. ;)
Such as the reason for my lil cardinal that I drew as part of the #artsnackschallenge...
Yeah that's my instagram account. ReyaWyldstone.. ;)
Well, I happened to be emailing B, earlier which lead to me thinking about all the lil birdies I've been sketching and discovering my infinity for drawing lil chubby birds and cardinals. Yes, do excuse the run-on sentence. ;)
And there are these that I sketched in March 2017 that I just posted today...
Hopefully they don't show up blown up on the blog. ;)

Comments