ArtSnacks April 2017: unboxing, product testing - Woman portrait in wate...



********

I had to cancel my subscription to Artsnacks which I love but it's always fun to see unboxing videos such as this one with Sandrine's because you are able to watch her test the products out and enjoy her do an piece of art without being snarky.

Believe me there are some artists that get a lil high nose and say, 'I can be critical because of my years of working as a professional such and such and certain products are just such low quality blah and blah..'.  I can name names but not gonna.  I've watched dozens of unboxing videos of different art subscription boxes and believe me, they definitely show the character of the artist themselves at times.

Anyway.  Sandrinesgallery has a youtube channel, and she's one I continually watch.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkEZuxOyGNfLmfIvC-9QCww

There are several art subscription unboxing videos.  The ones I constantly view are those for the boxes of Artsnacks, Scrawlrbox, and sometimes Sketchbox.  Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of Sketchbox but that's just me. ;)

So I'll be posting a few of my faves here on the blog so one will see tons of art stuff and bookish things.  It's not a Wyld Athenaeum for nothing! XD

Comments

Popular Posts