4.9.17 - Mah crazy Sunday
I think mah brain has turned into a puddle of color.
Morning was difficult getting to church, especially when one forgets things and have to drive all the way back only to find the police blocking the main roads getting there.. -sighs-
Two, I can't get my brain wrapped around in posting details on a Chinese novel that I finished.
GAH!! What is wrong with me today!!!
Meanwhile, I am sketching and trying to pull myself together. So what do I do? Play in my art supplies. Yes, I can relate to this...

-sighs-
Morning was difficult getting to church, especially when one forgets things and have to drive all the way back only to find the police blocking the main roads getting there.. -sighs-
Two, I can't get my brain wrapped around in posting details on a Chinese novel that I finished.
GAH!! What is wrong with me today!!!
Meanwhile, I am sketching and trying to pull myself together. So what do I do? Play in my art supplies. Yes, I can relate to this...

-sighs-

Comments