Challenges
Yeah. *pokesselfinarm* Kinda, trying to bring myself back to life here. Have been so busy with stuff, and getting better...reading has been..*looks around* somewheres.
Poor Bal-lu...all these books. Le sigh.
Oh Challenges, right.
Yeah, I'm easily distracted nowadays.
Can ya believe I forgot my BB one day? My planner the next day? I'm normally never without my BB, but lately...*shakes head* If ya'll find my sensible self out there lemme know okay?
New Year just started and already kinda want to withdraw from one of the challenges. After I did I wanted to smack myself in the head as to why I did sign up for the Romantic Suspense one.
How often do I read a romantic suspense novel of any sort? Not many. And the one I checked out at the library I instantly returned the next day. Le Sigh. Don't *anyone* be shocked but I'm kinda loosing take for the eroticas....sorta..iono. Life's been warped for me lately. lol.
*waves* Well, at least ya'll know I'm alive. XD
Take care of yourselves everyone!
Poor Bal-lu...all these books. Le sigh.
Oh Challenges, right.
Yeah, I'm easily distracted nowadays.
Can ya believe I forgot my BB one day? My planner the next day? I'm normally never without my BB, but lately...*shakes head* If ya'll find my sensible self out there lemme know okay?
New Year just started and already kinda want to withdraw from one of the challenges. After I did I wanted to smack myself in the head as to why I did sign up for the Romantic Suspense one.
How often do I read a romantic suspense novel of any sort? Not many. And the one I checked out at the library I instantly returned the next day. Le Sigh. Don't *anyone* be shocked but I'm kinda loosing take for the eroticas....sorta..iono. Life's been warped for me lately. lol.
*waves* Well, at least ya'll know I'm alive. XD
Take care of yourselves everyone!

Comments
I got a new one for xmas, not letting this one out of my sight! hehe
*jumps up and down and waves*
Hi there!
I signed up for two challenges that I'm having second thoughts about. This year, I just want to read. For fun.
@larissa... *agast* in a cab? horror of horrors! i woulda been devastated!! i'm so glad you got a new one..amen...no losing!! *pets my BB* mine is my precious...
@blodeuedd...HIIIIII!!! *grins & waves back* I've been soooo meaning to get to your blog. I read ur flash fiction...LOVE IT!!
@B..I left my BB behind and Bal-lu has just been a tad neglected. *hangs head* I know...for shame. I don't mind the challenges which are fun and give me more reason to hunt down more books. It's just signing up for something I know that I'll not be in to..
I'm more in to the gothic challenge than the romantic suspense...XD