an amnesiac read - song of the swan
I tell you what's funny is knowing you read a book, the details of the book, and yet cannot remember the date the books was read.
Seriously. Amnesiac-like. Total weirdness for me. And oddly, all of a sudden it hits me that I've read this book. lol.
Totally weirdlo for me here. =) I think I got the book because B read it and it sounded interesting. Then, mayhaps while in semicoma of sickness, (I don't remember much the day after Christmas to New Years), I read the book then completely forgot about the book until today.
Strange, huh?
Yeah, that's my thinking. Maybe it was the sneezing that reactivated some of my memory banks. lol.
~~~~

Both Galen FitzHugh and his swan, Stephen, mourn lost loves. Hobbled by a battle-scarred knee, the warrior frets about his keep and his people. A troupe of mummers appear and, thinking to take advantage of their presence, Galen declares a holiday. That's when events change for both man and swan, as Ethelfrieda, a delightful young maid, and her goose Matilda need protection. What they find is a new way of looking at life.
~~~~
If I give a short recap of things, it would be longer than the story, which this entry is turning out to be.
The short-short is really well written and good. I think Blodeudd (crosses fingers that I got her name right) would like this short ebook. For a short short it has enough details to tell a good story. And the blurb helps add a few lil tidbits to the story, for me. =)
I have it 3 and half stars..
B's itty bitty review on the tale found here...
Seriously. Amnesiac-like. Total weirdness for me. And oddly, all of a sudden it hits me that I've read this book. lol.
Totally weirdlo for me here. =) I think I got the book because B read it and it sounded interesting. Then, mayhaps while in semicoma of sickness, (I don't remember much the day after Christmas to New Years), I read the book then completely forgot about the book until today.
Strange, huh?
Yeah, that's my thinking. Maybe it was the sneezing that reactivated some of my memory banks. lol.
~~~~

Both Galen FitzHugh and his swan, Stephen, mourn lost loves. Hobbled by a battle-scarred knee, the warrior frets about his keep and his people. A troupe of mummers appear and, thinking to take advantage of their presence, Galen declares a holiday. That's when events change for both man and swan, as Ethelfrieda, a delightful young maid, and her goose Matilda need protection. What they find is a new way of looking at life.
~~~~
If I give a short recap of things, it would be longer than the story, which this entry is turning out to be.
The short-short is really well written and good. I think Blodeudd (crosses fingers that I got her name right) would like this short ebook. For a short short it has enough details to tell a good story. And the blurb helps add a few lil tidbits to the story, for me. =)
I have it 3 and half stars..
B's itty bitty review on the tale found here...

Comments
xoxo
That's why I didn't bother. =) Good job though!
Ok the book had me a bit confused, but I got it now, and I do think I would enjoy it
@B....Thanks! Liked urs better..
@Blodeuedd...dang, so close. Getting better though. *grins* I kinda think you would..