Bullets, books, and Amazon..
I'm sitting here laughing my ass off from KindleVixen's review of Bullet. *wicked grin* I'm thankful that I'm not the only one that noticed the decline and weirdness going on in Hamilton's writing. See KV's review here.. http://www.kindlevixen.com/archives/1595
I quit reading the AB series after Micah, and I noticed strangeness in her writing even in her Merry Gentry series starting in Swallowing Darkness and Divine Misdemeanors. In DM, there seemed to be a bunch of cut/paste thing going on or a repeat of certain phrases. Good thing I don't always buy her books. But now? No.
*smiles* I was trying to pick up some new lil tricks to work on Bal-lu when I ran into that lil review that tickled me. =)
Another thing that tickles? Amazon's loaning of ebooks.
I'm *really* not sure what to make of that. Hello. Public library?
And then, how and why? Such things perplexes me a mite.
Amazon gets into a whole lot of trouble sometimes. I can just imagine hearing the ebook authors going on rant about this new loaning thing they brought up.
If I want to borrow a book, I hit the PL. Even better, I'm a regular with PaperbackSwap. =) Which helps considerably considering I've got to learn self control in purchasing books for Bal-lu. *sighs* Self-control..thou art so far away........XD
I quit reading the AB series after Micah, and I noticed strangeness in her writing even in her Merry Gentry series starting in Swallowing Darkness and Divine Misdemeanors. In DM, there seemed to be a bunch of cut/paste thing going on or a repeat of certain phrases. Good thing I don't always buy her books. But now? No.
*smiles* I was trying to pick up some new lil tricks to work on Bal-lu when I ran into that lil review that tickled me. =)
Another thing that tickles? Amazon's loaning of ebooks.
I'm *really* not sure what to make of that. Hello. Public library?
And then, how and why? Such things perplexes me a mite.
Amazon gets into a whole lot of trouble sometimes. I can just imagine hearing the ebook authors going on rant about this new loaning thing they brought up.
If I want to borrow a book, I hit the PL. Even better, I'm a regular with PaperbackSwap. =) Which helps considerably considering I've got to learn self control in purchasing books for Bal-lu. *sighs* Self-control..thou art so far away........XD
Comments