07.17.17 - So where's my mind? pt.1
I'm in hiding.
104 heat index is my enemy.
I told JunSu to sleep all day. He gets a pass.
If we went outside, we would be the only crazy nuts outside.
I even once drove past a field of cattle all huddling under the shade of the trees piled nearly on top of each other trying to avoid the sun.
If the cattle were that clever to want to avoid the sun at that time, what does that say about the humans? XD
Anyway. Still in hiding. With a constant flow of tea and coffee.
Today is I am going to do nothing but blogging, journaling and more. Yeah, all weekend all I wanted to do was scribble my brains out. I even sat in the cafe at the church scribbling yesterday.
There's a lot bouncing around in the creative vortex. In the head and the heart... and it doesn't help that I've discovered a couple of Chinese romantic comedies that are pretty nice
on the cinematography and storyline.

Oh yeah, the trailer...
And another trailer like...
Yeah, I kinda want to watch this movie. The above trailer doesn't have subs though.
Heck.. I like this last trailer though...
*********

As you can see, both movies have the actress Zhou Dongyu whom I have a like/hate kinda thing. She plays in movies that I would like to watch and she often plays my kinda crazy. But I kinda like the crazy she plays in the first film and not the second.
Not to mention the first film, This is Not What I Expected, has Kaneshiro Takeshi, an actor who I personally enjoy watching no matter what the film. However, I lost track of him over the past decade due to other reasons, and when I saw recent photos of him I was floored.
Both are very versatile actors, but I grew with Kaneshiro, and to see his face again kinda brought back a flood of memories. To see him in the trailers of TiNWIE.....
Where am I going with this?
-sighs-
Looks like this going to be in more than one part posting..
Comments