7.23.17 - Lee Joon Ki + other stuff

Yeah, I was planning to do a part 2 of another posting and it's still in draft mode.. -sighs- I'm in withdrawal over one book and the translator hasn't posted any new parts.  Meanwhile, a certain song got stuck in my head lately..




In watching movies, I discovered this hyung had vocal skills.  I looked up who was singing in the movie and dern it... it was Lee Joon Ki...dang.  A well-rounded son of a gun...and he can bloody well sing fabulously.

I shoulda known it sounded like him and then afterwards looking up...anyway.. popular in Asia, playing in zombie movies for the US.  What the heck is next?

Wait.  I forgot Criminal Minds.  Well back to television it is.  XD






But dang, the song is catchy playing in the head when I'm not looking.



I think with Voice hitting the high notes with the ratings, Criminal Minds shouldn't really surprise me. But criminal profiling in the US and in Korea are on two different levels. Here, there is much advancement on the issue of criminal profiling-forensics and things connected. However, in Korea, even the society and culture still has issues with the topic of psychology. I guess that's why there is such an influx of dramas concerning psychology and mental illness.

It's Okay That's Love...


Kill Me Heal Me..


I can't believe I'm doing all this with a borderline migraine trying to work in my head. There are others but mah head hurts tooo much to think of them..

The OST for It's Okay That's Love is amazing while Kill Me Heal Me has this lovely...


Sigh.

I think I'm going on this trail because my own grey matter is pounding and it's been a loooooooonnnnnnggg day.

********
Afternote. I'm a sucker for details and spoilers so to find stuff like the following is fun for me...








Comments

Popular Posts