lil ideas.. 7.6.17
I'm not what you would call a talented artist. I'm what you would call a determined one. =)
My brother had said I needed to play more video games to help my hand-eye coordination. Mostly I think it's lack of confidence because if you see the more talented artists they just pop out drawings. Me, I had to do a lot of practice but that's alright.
That's how I got through everything. XD Plus art is not defined in one specific way to which I am happy over. Anyway as I was sketching this lil guy..
The idea of doodling out a Pikachu came to me when I saw a chibi Pika earlier. lol. Probably because it's Kaden's birthday. Although, I'm not sure how my pika would go... heh..
My pinterest board 4sketching and painting has been filling up. =)
Mom's been a mite tickled because I'm drawing a lot of chubby things.. well mostly birds. They're fun.
Gonna run.. want to do more.. heh..
My brother had said I needed to play more video games to help my hand-eye coordination. Mostly I think it's lack of confidence because if you see the more talented artists they just pop out drawings. Me, I had to do a lot of practice but that's alright.
That's how I got through everything. XD Plus art is not defined in one specific way to which I am happy over. Anyway as I was sketching this lil guy..
The idea of doodling out a Pikachu came to me when I saw a chibi Pika earlier. lol. Probably because it's Kaden's birthday. Although, I'm not sure how my pika would go... heh..
My pinterest board 4sketching and painting has been filling up. =)
Mom's been a mite tickled because I'm drawing a lot of chubby things.. well mostly birds. They're fun.
Gonna run.. want to do more.. heh..

Comments