Changes

Hey all!

The Unbroken Wyld will be down for a while.  All bookish stuff will be on the Forgotten Hollow which has been reopened and will hopefully be redesigned.  Eventually.  It will also have a name change to The Wyld Hollow. the url will go from theforgotten-hollow.blogspot.com to thewyld-hollow.blogspot.com. 

It is currently up and this will go down soon. Maybe.  But only for a while.  Things are insane at the moment and I'm keeping my head low.

Love to you all!
Redd

Comments

Wow honey are you okay?!?!?!?! Hugs to you!!!!! You know where to find me, okay! Smooches hugs and snuggle kisses to you!
Ragan said…
I was *so* going to kick you, but the old/new place looks awesome!! so I'm reserving my kick for a later time. =)
Blodeuedd said…
Hope to see you soon again! *hugs*
Neena said…
@cecile...*big hugs* thanks hun..

@B...to kick me you'd have to catch me first! XD XP

@Blodeuedd...you know I'm following you via th wyld hollow. You're not getting rid of me that quick. The Hollow *is* my bookblog..XD

Popular Posts