growly at the emotional rollercoaster that is Her Best Friend's Lover

Okay. I've two Shiloh Walker's done today. However, her and her emo shit makes me want to go a couple round with a punching bag. Or a sawed off shotgun...double barrell stronger the impact.

Belonging was *good*. Almost everything B said it was, HBFL had me freakin pissed off. Roller coaster go up, roller coaster go down. It was like freakin ridin the Wildcat. (was an Tulsa amusement park rollercoaster high on speed)

HBFL *really* had me regretting buying it. Not that it was crappy writing which it wasn't, Shiloh's a really great writer. It's just I hate that kinda emotional heave ho...makes me want to beat the hell. And I hate that kinda thing.

Belonging was freakin' awesome. Although, I didn't get the XMen vibe B got. I got more of a flipside X Men sorta thing. Hmmm...like a cross between Vampire Knight and XMen. lol!

Dang now for some reason I think I'm up to finishing the Sword. LMAO!

Comments

Ragan said…
That's what I love about Shiloh's characters. The emo. They always come from a dark and broken place.

The Sword, really?

I never much cared for the Xmen so that's why the whole school thing rubbed me the wrong way. If Wolverine had been with Rogue it would have been different. And no, the age gap is not a factor here.

Popular Posts