to tweet or blog that's a good question..oh and look what I news I received! XD

I'm becoming increasingly disinterested in twitter. why? I think it's all the folks I'm following('cept you B).

Also there has been an increase in my lack for wanting to be around people. Yeah, my antisoc tendies have an occasion to crop up.

That and even though I hang at B's place, my frustration due to her sorting of her reviews makes me growl. When I finally get to a point where I wanna read an author/book that I know B's read. I can't find it.

So now I'm here...

Check it. I rarely put in for a contest or a drawing and lookee what news I got today!!

~~Congratulations Redd!

You are one of our First Reads lucky winners! You will soon receive a
free copy of The Bid in the mail. Please allow a few
weeks for shipping.

Don't forget to add the book to your Goodreads currently-reading
shelf, and we encourage you to also add it to a "first-reads" shelf when you are done reading. Posting a review is optional, but please keep in mind that
reviewing the book is in the spirit of First Reads. Publishers provide
free copies to Goodreads in hopes of getting early feedback about the
book. First Readers who post reviews are also more likely to win free
books in the future!~~

And I *really* like the Bid. B proly wouldn't. It's not a menage despite the cover, but it just kinda struck me as something B wouldn't like...funny how that kinda hit me. *shrugs* anyway.

So YAYS! I get the paperback for free!! Derned if the ebook wasn't so expensive..'bout 12.00 almost. Yeah, the whole cost of a paperback. Large sized. Dern it! XD

Comments

Ragan said…
OMG Yays on the win!!

What about my sorting -or lack thereof- is difficult? There is a search bar at the top. It works, I promise. Plus, if you go to my 2010 reads page you can find what month I read any particular book which helps when looking through the archives. Although, I plan to lose that come 2011.
Ragan said…
And did it ever occur to you that follow *way* too many people on Twitter? =)
Neena said…
I found the search thingy which I hadn't seen before. xp And do you think I *really* wanna go to that 2010 pg and search like that? You wanna make me crosseyed? *G)

And about Twitter...ummm yeah..and I'm thinking of just bloging and losing the twitter...
Ragan said…
So it's okay if I lose the 2010 reads in its current format I take it?

LoL. You'll be back.
Ragan said…
I made you your very own search bar on the left. =)
Neena said…
umm...sure. i'm a tad worried what you'll turn it into..

i'm kinda warring on twitter. it's becoming so bothersome...*sighs* i'm kinda pretending it's not there.

so i've been hiding here..different places, your blog...*grins*

thank you for the search bar!!! *grins*
Ragan said…
It'll be a Past Reads page for 2010 and prior. Basically just like you did with your 275 in 2010 page.

Popular Posts