Surfin..
I went bouncing around on the web when I saw in my google reader all the postings for Book blogging hops and friday follows.
Don't really miss it.
I landed on B's page and saw that she's up to seventy somethin..
My inner antisoc screamed and took off at a run..with the inner wolf galloping to catch up. *grins*
It's bad enough that you have the #FF on twitter.
That alone is enough to drive an antisoc insane.. ~grins~
B would proly think me crazy, but hasn't been the first time. I posted my Star of the Morning on paperbackswap and pulled out Sword to finish reading after these few. I think the print on the copy I have of Star is one of the main things that turned me off. I don't like headache induced reading from trying to squint at the print.
Nope. Not for me.
~~~
I got this in my box earlier and my order from amo came in.

my amo order...

I missed this music. Had the cassette once-upon-amillenia-ago...it was the one thing that got me destressed from all the legal briefs. And now I have the cd. YAYS!
I luv music in general...just...beautiful..
Don't really miss it.
I landed on B's page and saw that she's up to seventy somethin..
My inner antisoc screamed and took off at a run..with the inner wolf galloping to catch up. *grins*
It's bad enough that you have the #FF on twitter.
That alone is enough to drive an antisoc insane.. ~grins~
B would proly think me crazy, but hasn't been the first time. I posted my Star of the Morning on paperbackswap and pulled out Sword to finish reading after these few. I think the print on the copy I have of Star is one of the main things that turned me off. I don't like headache induced reading from trying to squint at the print.
Nope. Not for me.
~~~
I got this in my box earlier and my order from amo came in.

my amo order...

I missed this music. Had the cassette once-upon-amillenia-ago...it was the one thing that got me destressed from all the legal briefs. And now I have the cd. YAYS!
I luv music in general...just...beautiful..

Comments
Are all of those Rogue Angels written by the same person? Cuz I've gotten you like half a dozen and they just keep coming.
Sort of like Stephen King then. I don't understand stuff like that. I'm like 'it's my pen name, get your own.' about it.