Mah reads.. 11.20.14

I have sooooo not been on the groove this past year.. *lesigh*  I haven't even read any mangas.. take that back yes I have..

Anyway... I've now got a stack I'm working on because now my doctor want me to become an expert on diabetes and heart disease, and blah blah blah...

Being who I am has a huge draw back in this arena...so this puppy can no longer have rice and pasta.  Yes, folks, this chica can no longer have ANY salt or sugar.

*lesigh*  Where am I going with this?  I'm dealing a boat load of crazy.

This is quite literally me..
image

 I now have issues with both my heart and kidneys.  DAMMIT!

So now I'm going through... *heavy sigh*  Diabetes for Dummies, and the Diabetes carb and calorie counter.

image

image

Yeah...which is why I'm trying to balance all the negativity with some positive...

What I am currently reading.  11.17.14

And a ton of writing... so... eventually I will post about what happened that almost killed me and landed me in the ICU for a week.  But I'm still dealing with psycho/social issue of the whole thang.

So these are mah reads!  =/

Comments

Popular Posts