Write World : song drabble - repost from wk ago - 11.22.14

I have finally found one writing prompt that I did a week or so ago..

FINALLY!!  =)

I think I'd prefer to collect all my little drabbles here.

***********

(You Want to) Make a Memory by Bon Jovi on Grooveshark
Writer’s Block
Music is love in search of a word. Find the words.
 

Mission: Write a story, a description, a poem, a metaphor, a commentary, or a critique about this song. Write something about this song.
Be sure to tag writeworld in your block!

**********

She sat at her laptop listening to the the song resonate from the speakers staring out the kitchen window.  Her thoughts taken flight with the birds as the song played through her being.

'Did you finish?'  came the voice that stirred her from her thoughts.   'That's new.  I've never heard you play that song before.' 

The last musical note faded and she turned to smile at him.

'It's a new one a friend sent.  What do you think?'

*********

Personally I think this one can continue on into a fic of sorts.  Time will tell.  =)

Comments

Popular Posts