Tohoshinki - Time works wonders - mv and lyrics
It's been a night for music and I just discovered the new one from TVXQ that I am totally in love with... and the danged mv just strengthened what crush I have on Yunho. *lesigh*
But the music... the melody.. I'm hooked.
The short version:
But the music... the melody.. I'm hooked.
The short version:
English Translation
tohoshinki time works wonders I’ve come this far thinking
Of how stupid I am for being so stubborn
I give a sigh out to the sky that clears up
If only time could make us honest to each other
So Come on, Come on, Come on, Let me hug you
Grabbing that hand of yours one more time
I want to tightly embrace it
We can understand each other
I give a sigh out to the sky that clears up
If only time could make us honest to each other
So Come on, Come on, Come on, Let me hug you
Grabbing that hand of yours one more time
I want to tightly embrace it
We can understand each other
Na Na Na, Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na, Time Works Wonders
In the gaps of a traffic jam, if I saw you, Oh No
I wonder if it’ll be alright to rush over to you, bump into you a few times, Oh No
I want to imagine you
Hmm~ Yeah
I can’t sleep~ Why?
Time goes by and I forget the pain in this heart
Hello, Hello, Hello
Tell me you are mine
One day I’ll gazing at those eyes of yours
Looking at love, Looking into those eyes, I’d want to make sure of it all
Yeah, maybe we’ll forgive each other
Na Na Na, Time Works Wonders
In the gaps of a traffic jam, if I saw you, Oh No
I wonder if it’ll be alright to rush over to you, bump into you a few times, Oh No
I want to imagine you
Hmm~ Yeah
I can’t sleep~ Why?
Time goes by and I forget the pain in this heart
Hello, Hello, Hello
Tell me you are mine
One day I’ll gazing at those eyes of yours
Looking at love, Looking into those eyes, I’d want to make sure of it all
Yeah, maybe we’ll forgive each other
Na Na Na
Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na Time Works Wonders
Romanized Lyrics
Harewataru sora ni
toiki hitotsu otoshi tara
iji o hatta koto ga, bakarashiku omoete kitan da
jikan ga otagai o sunao ni shite kureta nara
So Come on, Come on, Come on, Let me hug you
mōichido kimi no sono te o tsukande
gutto idakiyose tai yo
bokura wa wakariaeru
Na Na Na, Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na, Time Works Wonders
zattō no sukima ni kimi o mita nara Oh No
kakeyotte ikeru darouka nando deatte Oh No
imēji shitai
Hmm~ Yeah
nemure nai~ WHY?
toki ga nagarete kono mune no itamiwasurete
Hello , Hello , Hello
Tell me you are mine
itsuka wa kimi no sono me o mitsume te
ai o sono me o mi te tashikame tai yo
sō kitto ~ yurushi aeru
Na Na Na Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na Time Works Wonders
toiki hitotsu otoshi tara
iji o hatta koto ga, bakarashiku omoete kitan da
jikan ga otagai o sunao ni shite kureta nara
So Come on, Come on, Come on, Let me hug you
mōichido kimi no sono te o tsukande
gutto idakiyose tai yo
bokura wa wakariaeru
Na Na Na, Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na, Time Works Wonders
zattō no sukima ni kimi o mita nara Oh No
kakeyotte ikeru darouka nando deatte Oh No
imēji shitai
Hmm~ Yeah
nemure nai~ WHY?
toki ga nagarete kono mune no itamiwasurete
Hello , Hello , Hello
Tell me you are mine
itsuka wa kimi no sono me o mitsume te
ai o sono me o mi te tashikame tai yo
sō kitto ~ yurushi aeru
Na Na Na Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na Time Works Wonders
Na Na Na Time Works Wonders
Comments