1.13.16 the Auditory Hallucinations of the day..

It's been a weird day.  Anyway, I found this mv of Jang Jae In's Auditory Hallucination from Kill Me Heal Me OST.  It's been interesting listening to it because they did played it kinda like an auditory hallucination.

If you listened to it carefully you know what I mean.  So it could either be deliberate, her singing over her own voice or it's supposed to be like the title, Auditory Hallucination.  It's wouldn't be a surprise.  =)


Jang Jae In - feat. (HighTop from BIGFLO)

Here's the same song with the eng subs..


Yeah.. mah tired brain is in a musical state of mind. I had to get readjusted at the chiropractor..so I'm all kinda wonky.

Personally, I'm just sick of pop music in Korea as of late... but then again things have been a tad weird for me so... *shrugs* But everything just seems looks so glitzy and fake.. huh..even american pop gives off the same feel to me..xp all that glitz and money but where is the money going to? Iono..

This song kinda fits tho for me personally today..





Popular Posts