1.15.16 - the artwork seen here

Just a few notes on the artwork seen here..

1.  They mostly abstract/intuitive painting on paper for acrylics.. acrylic paper..or however you would call them.  They canvas like paper not stretched across a canvas.  So I can get a pad of these at a good price and paint to my heart's content.

Note:  which is good for this not so fabulous artist.  I've gotten more clumsy thanks to certain factors that shall not be mentioned, but with abstract art you can work through whatever limitations that hinder the creativity.

2.  All are musically inspired and therapeutic for me hence the lack of being able to comment.

Note:  I may just put  them on a page so they can all be seen at once.  Who knows?

3.  Not all of my artwork is going to be posted. Just the bunch that I think that are decent. lol.

Popular Posts