Changes..changes..
Gosh it's been forever since I posted here. There has been a lot of changes with this girl so one may see more of me here because there have been more changes with me personally in more ways than one and I need or want a place for vent stuff creatively.
And as paranoid I get on occasion I don't feel comfortable posting artwork of *any* sort on Deviant art.. and I was posting on pinterest but all of a sudden I felt weird with them there.
Unlike my writings I think my paintings are more personal because painting help bring out certain things for me, so I may feel odd with them being compared to some other work as to reflect whether they are good or bad...sooo... I'm half asleep so this may not get posted til tomorrow but I wanted to get most of the writing outta me. xp
~~~~~~~~~
Well, maybe not.. maybe I'll post this any way. I tend to alot of stuff when I'm half asleep anyway. lol.
This may mean I'm not going to be on tumblr anymore. Iono, I just feel that it's kinda worked its way out of my system. Odd, no? My tumblr is a booklr so I may go back, or just give it a rest for a while.
As for me, I think I'm gonna leave on a musical note..
mah musical mood (song currently stuck in me):
And as paranoid I get on occasion I don't feel comfortable posting artwork of *any* sort on Deviant art.. and I was posting on pinterest but all of a sudden I felt weird with them there.
Unlike my writings I think my paintings are more personal because painting help bring out certain things for me, so I may feel odd with them being compared to some other work as to reflect whether they are good or bad...sooo... I'm half asleep so this may not get posted til tomorrow but I wanted to get most of the writing outta me. xp
~~~~~~~~~
Well, maybe not.. maybe I'll post this any way. I tend to alot of stuff when I'm half asleep anyway. lol.
This may mean I'm not going to be on tumblr anymore. Iono, I just feel that it's kinda worked its way out of my system. Odd, no? My tumblr is a booklr so I may go back, or just give it a rest for a while.
As for me, I think I'm gonna leave on a musical note..
mah musical mood (song currently stuck in me):