1.8.16
A hundred different things going through my brain and unsettled as to how to sort it all. Reading a translated copy of a book never ceases to surprise me, and the translator has done an amazing job. A few blips here and there but otherwise pretty amazing.
I should be finishing up Clockwork Samurai but this thing about some of the chinese work never cease to amaze me... and yes that's going to be the last for the word, 'amazing'.
Books are more fun because thanks the the writer you can get multiple view points. Bo Ji Yan's interaction with Jian Yao in certain situations just leave me... what's the word.. tickled? Heh.. not to mention the sex scene... lol. But I don't think the sex scene would be in the drama, and it's more humorous than anything. It'll be something S will be missing as to the fact that she's watching the drama and I'm reading the book.
Ugh!!! I have sooo much I want to journal and blog not to mention other stuff I want to get done but shoot.......
But I think I will leave it for the morrow...
Musical Mood:
I should be finishing up Clockwork Samurai but this thing about some of the chinese work never cease to amaze me... and yes that's going to be the last for the word, 'amazing'.
Books are more fun because thanks the the writer you can get multiple view points. Bo Ji Yan's interaction with Jian Yao in certain situations just leave me... what's the word.. tickled? Heh.. not to mention the sex scene... lol. But I don't think the sex scene would be in the drama, and it's more humorous than anything. It'll be something S will be missing as to the fact that she's watching the drama and I'm reading the book.
Ugh!!! I have sooo much I want to journal and blog not to mention other stuff I want to get done but shoot.......
But I think I will leave it for the morrow...
Musical Mood:
Comments