06.08.17 - Sketchbook Challenge (Moon) - and some random thoughts


I really shouldn't try typing on the keyboard after messing with chalk pastels and water color.  I tend to be a bit messy because I get all into the art stuff, and then I tend to get out of control...

Like tonight, I got carried away a bit on the chalk pastels in the blending and it looks like it took over the moon a bit.

Tonight into the morning is what is called a 'Strawberry Moon'  and I think it's fitting considering the challenge is 'Moon'.  Everything started out well with the watercolors until the pastels decided they wanted to take over the scene... lol.

Here's a link to more info on this evenings 'moon'.  The minimoon 'strawberry moon'...


****************************


The poem 'The Strawberry Moon' by Gail Sweeney in it's entirety is found here...

*********************

Currently listening to on repeat:  Epik High (ft. Lee Hi)- 'Can You Hear My Heart'   (from the Scarlet Heart Ryeo: Moon Lovers OST



Comments

Popular Posts