6.27.17 - a ramble & some quotes

The past couple of days I started a couple of ramble entries that I just left as drafts, but instead I found abunch of lovely nuggets.

Art Quote by Scott Adams www.montmarte.net

I'm such a sucker of quotes and the like..

Thoughts become things, governed by how we truly feel.  Measure your feelings and thoughts and take care.

I just like this one because I'm always critical of myself...

Elisha is a custom portrait photographer in Regina, SK, Canada. Elisha is a PPOC accredited newborn, baby and children custom portraiture artist.

Life is such a roller coaster...I'm a tad melancholy today.

Elizabeth Broun is the Director of the Smithsonian Museum of American Art and Renwick Gallery.

To practice any art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. So do it. -Kurt Vonnegut

And sometimes my soul says, 'ouch!'.  XD

Oh and a new favorite... I should get this one printed and laminated...

i am an artist in a fantasy world of my own creation




Comments

Popular Posts