6.4.17 - Whimsy - sketchbook challenge


I coulda made the quote a little cuter above the mouse's head but eh...who cares?

I meant to post this yesterday but by the time I finished it I was too tired to care.  😣 Lately, I've been sketching to the point where I could pass out asleep. LOL. Funny, no?

I've been sketching to wear myself out because I REALLY hate sleeping.  Weird, huh? Normal people would rather sleep than anything.

Me. I kinda hate it.  Really.  And quite often my body really needs but I honestly don't care. I'm the crazy type that even if I work the graveyard shift (my favorite shift) I will often just keep going until I fall over.  But I'm not the type to drive while I'm that exhausted thank goodness.

Anyway.  I wanted to do the one for today. But my brain refused because my creative brain has been at war with my logical part.  I also don't want to hear the news anymore.  Freakin stresses me out.  Well that and my Artsnacks box hasn't come in so I've been in depressed city today.  It's been weird for me today.

I had a very good creative idea for it but my brain said, uh uh.. not happening today.  So I read.  The second book in the Three Worlds Three Lives series.  Then I got a new chapter from the Eight Treasures Troussau, and it wigged me out. 

Yep, wigged and grossed out.  I've come a long way.  -sigh- Long story.  Anyway, my highly creative brain automatically produced the dark images that the chapter spoke of..then I wanted to wash out my imagination.  

Too many damned (sorry, and I don't like profanity) crime dramas, forensic shows, and whatnot.  

Sheesh, I needed to vent.  Anyway.  Yesterday I worked a while on the lil mouse thinking he wanted to write something he like from Alice in Wonderland and then I got too tired to do his foot right. -drylaugh-

Yeah.  Seriously wishing I had something stronger than tea tonight..lol. Soju..please?

Comments

Popular Posts