6.2.17 - Sketchbook challenge - balance + notes

Okay.  I made two sketches of yin yang koi.  However, when I added the color, to me, things went downhill.

Funny. I'm actually seeing the learning lessons from these instead of getting depressed about them.  Thank heavens.

I used to get depressed when in comparing my work with other artists.  Then I learn the major rule.  Not to compare your work with others.  Depression is a major hindrance to the creative flow.

The best thing I learned is just remember what was learned and move on.

With these two sketches, I learned a hella lot.  LOL.

After posting these I'm going to post some quotes here that I found on pinterest that I really enjoy...

Moving on.. XD














































Meh... xp

I did work hard on them and yet, not that greatly pleased.  Things would've been better had I not added the black and white...

Anyways.  It's done. Moving one.  -drylaugh-

Comments

Popular Posts