6.1.17 - sketchbook challenge 1 - Fruit
I was kind of planning to not use caps and just type like mad, but I guess my training won't let me. Heh...
Anyway. Started a new challenge with the first day sketch but my inner editor/critic always has something to say. Needless to say, I need to practice more and quit being so difficult with myself. Less listening to the inner critic and more to the inner creative voice within...
When you try to conform to the natural norm and rules of certain things, one tends to squelch the inner creative voice that wants to pipe in and save you from beating yourself up.
I could tell the difference between these and the first sketch I had of the cherries. This is actually the second where I tried to conform everything more to the pic that I was basing these on. Not to mention that lately I've been more into sketching birds and koi... lol.
These notes will also serve to help further future growth hence the want to do this challenge.
Anyway. Started a new challenge with the first day sketch but my inner editor/critic always has something to say. Needless to say, I need to practice more and quit being so difficult with myself. Less listening to the inner critic and more to the inner creative voice within...
When you try to conform to the natural norm and rules of certain things, one tends to squelch the inner creative voice that wants to pipe in and save you from beating yourself up.
I could tell the difference between these and the first sketch I had of the cherries. This is actually the second where I tried to conform everything more to the pic that I was basing these on. Not to mention that lately I've been more into sketching birds and koi... lol.
These notes will also serve to help further future growth hence the want to do this challenge.


Comments